Kirsty Trolove has majored in Industrial and Organisational Psychology at Canterbury University. Kirsty has been servicing clients with their Human Resource and Recruitment needs in the Christchurch and Marlborough region for the past 12 years. Kirsty also has an extensive Human Resource background in large corporations, both in management and consulting roles, in Wellington, Auckland and London (approximately 10 years).
A strong relationship manager, Kirsty’s strength is being able to partner with business’s and very quickly understand their Human Resource requirements and offer practical, cost effective advice and solutions.
Each client is unique in their character which means that every HR situation is different in the way the outcome might be managed. In recognising this, Kirsty can offer direct advice and support or, as she is well networked, pull on specialist independent resources when required.
Kirsty is also a Director of some local and north island boards, so she understands the complexities of running a business and managing people whilst achieving the bottom line.
- Master of Science majoring in Industrial and Organisational Psychology – With Honours (Canterbury University)
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Psychology and Education (Otago University)
Specialised HR Skills
- Recruitment and Selection, Retention
- Change Management and Restructuring
- General Employment Relations advice – employment agreements, policies and procedures, job descriptions, employee conflict
- Leadership coaching and development for business owners and management
- Performance Management (including poor performance management)
- Strategic HR, employment branding and culture development
- 360 and Emotional Intelligence assessments
- HR Reviews/Audits
- Training and Development
- Leadership coaching and development
- General remuneration advice
- Staff surveys
- Learning and Development
- Relationship Management
- Resource Coordination
- Job Evaluation and analysis
- Talent management